Federal Skilled Worker


Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)

Citizenship Immigration Canada (CIC) accepts new applications for Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) through new express entry system. Applicants out of Canada who accepted for this program can enter Canada during a 6 months. Federal Skilled trades program has been changed fundamentally and applicants cannot get permanent residence Canada through this program. But they need to wait in express entry pool to be selected and receive an ITA letter.

Minimum Requirements to apply for Immigration to Canada through Federal Skilled Trades Program:

  • Having minimum of 12 month full time and continuous work experience (1560 hours) during last 10 years or 24 month part time work experience in last 2 years in a class of NOC classes: O/A/B in Canada National Occupational Classification (1560 hours). Applicant need to satisfy all terms included in “lead statement” as well as most items in “main duties” including all essential requirements.
  • Lack of bad record and expensive diseases
  • Having financial ability to support yourself and your family entering Canada (if you have a job offer, this is not required).
  • Having at least a Canadian diploma or having earned equivalence of your degree from Canada system
  •  Having reached the minimum CLB7 English or French level
  • You shouldn’t have an intention to live in Quebec

Applicants must also receive an educational credential assessment certificate for foreign degrees. Please note that even satisfying all above requirements doesn’t guaranty your acceptance. Since, you need to reach the minimum score required for CRS in express entry system. The applicant is eligible if she/he satisfy all of above requirements and reach the minimum of 67 points of total 100 points in the system. 

Educational Credential Assessment (ECA)

An educational credential assessment document before application indicates that whether the foreign degree is a valid one and equivalent to a degree issued in Canada. ECA process provides applicants a realist perception about position of their degrees in Canada and whether they are recognized in Canada.   This assessment need to be performed by an organization designated by Immigration Refugee Citizenship Canada (IRCC) and the document is valid for 5 years.

The Current organizations designated by IRCC to issue ECA reports are:

  • World Education Services
  • Comparative Education Service: University of Toronto School of Continuing Studies
  • International Credential Assessment Service of Canada
  • Medical Council of Canada

Applicants who want to apply for FSWP as a specialized physician / general practitioner as their main occupation, need to submit their educational credentials for assessment to Medical Council of Canada.

Financial ability to afford living costs in Canada:

Applicant must prove her/his financial ability through her/his account having half of LICO (low income cut-off) in it.


For more information contact us.

Free evaluation form

About Us

Ramoon is a Canadian company registered according to federal rules of Canada under trade name Do Ramoon Ltd. This company provides services to international students including admission to different schools, colleges, and top universities, consultation on migration, getting temporary (tourist/visitor, student, etc.) visas and scholarships.


Ramoon Admin Telegram @RamoonSupport



Contact Us

Invalid Input

Invalid Input

Invalid Input

Invalid Input