• Canadian Dependent Visa (student’s spouse and children)

    The Spouse and Children Accompanying International Student


    Canadian Dependent Visa (student’s spouse and children) 


    An applicant to study in a Canadian college or university can get a visitor or work visa for her/his dependent accompany and applicant’s children can study free in Canada. Applicant’s spouse can get Open Work Permit and have a full time job inside Canada during her/his study. This can help family costs.


    For more information contact us.

    Free evaluation form


About Us

Ramoon is a Canadian company registered according to federal rules of Canada under trade name Do Ramoon Ltd. This company provides services to international students including admission to different schools, colleges, and top universities, consultation on migration, getting temporary (tourist/visitor, student, etc.) visas and scholarships.


Ramoon Admin Telegram @RamoonSupport



Contact Us

Invalid Input

Invalid Input

Invalid Input

Invalid Input