Austria Work Permit After Graduation


Getting Post-Graduated Work Permit

Here is included requirements to get post-graduate work permit. However, first note that you can get a work permit in Austria while you are studying. To see the details click on this link.

Students with Iranian nationality are allowed to get post-graduate work permit to work 20 hours a week for one year. However, if applied, a blue card will be issued for graduated students which allow them to work full time for two years. Individuals who are key employees for their employers or have a job with good labor market, can apply for Red-White-Red card. Finally, an Iranian graduated can stay and work in Austria but in a highly regulated and law-abiding country as Austria, you must be on time to apply for a proper visa. 


For more information contact us.

Free evaluation form

About Us

Ramoon is a Canadian company registered according to federal rules of Canada under trade name Do Ramoon Ltd. This company provides services to international students including admission to different schools, colleges, and top universities, consultation on migration, getting temporary (tourist/visitor, student, etc.) visas and scholarships.


Ramoon Admin Telegram @RamoonSupport



Contact Us

Invalid Input

Invalid Input

Invalid Input

Invalid Input